Thursday, March 13, 2008

I got lost

Very rarely do I get lost in Edmonton. OK, if I am going to Castle Downs, the odds are more likely to favor it, but I got lost this morning. I could not find work. I wondered around in circles for forever... I simply could not figure it out. Then, just as I was about to give up all hope, I stumbled across it and now I feel like an idiot.

I also don't feel very safe. I mean, what if a fire starts? There is only one exit in this building, and I am twelve floors up. I guess I will just have to trust others for my safety.

So now I am back to amusing myself all day for pay. Occasionally I will answer the phone, but that is it.

One nice thing is that this job is downtown until the end of March. There are so many handy things close by- for example, I am right above a mall right now. I will save on gas because I can carpool to work. I will also not be driving to find lunch every day... unlike when I was in the industrial section.

I will still be bored though. Just like at home. Except here I am paid to be bored, plus I get to dress up all nice.

No comments: