Thursday, September 11, 2008

Workload

I have now had each of my classes at least one, and I have to say it- I am disgusted by the sheer number of group projects we have to do- there are six different group projects this year! I belong to six different groups! Do you know how rediculous it will be to juggle meeting up with six different groups?

The reading is a lot, but I don't mind that. A lot of assignments are based directly off of the readings, so it is not a complete waste of time. Although that also means that I can't just forgo them- they gotta get done.

In a week I am leaving for Manitoba. I will be down there for about ten days, and it looks to be lots of fun! While everyone is at work, I will do schoolwork and wedding related stuff. And then we will have ourselves a wedding!

No comments: