Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A month

It's been a month since I have posted. It has been incredibly busy, and lots of major life changes have happened. Big stuff makes me feel I should write, but it is honestly the nonsensical stuff that is the most fun to read.

In the last month:
  • My Grandpa was in a car crash and passed away. That prompted me to make a spur of the moment trip to Victoria. There were two funerals, my family made it to the Victoria one and not the Saskatchewan one.
  • On the way back from Victoria, there were five Debenhams on a single plane at the same time, which I think is some kind of record.
  • I saw the end of a rainbow. No pot of gold.
  • Went to a Halloween party as... something... and played Dance Dance Revolution.
  • We sold the farm.
  • We bought a condo. Takeover date in two weeks. (Yipes! Two weeks!?!?!)
  • I drove to Spokane and back by myself. Went to church camp, and it was wonderfully relaxing.
  • I cleaned my apartment totally clean. It is now dirty again.
  • I bought and had marathons of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.
  • I barely touched my schoolwork. I am now trying to pick it up again.
  • I realized something I didn't want to know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
  • Bought a bunch of suits from Ricki's including one super-awesome suit, which I am wearing right now.

No comments: