Friday, March 13, 2009

Changes and Day of Grace

I have changed the template on my blog, along with some of the sidebar links and colors of text. Now, the template flows more smoothly (color wise) with the picture on top. Some of the links on the side were a little outdated for my interests, so I changed those around a fair bit.

After all, if Facebook can change AGAIN I can certainly change my blog.

1. We got a bunch of good news at the case conference yesterday! Instead of talk of which nursing homes are nicer, we got a referral for more rehab!

2. I got to sleep in my own bed last night.

3. I wrote the best cover letter of my life yesterday. Addmittedly, it wasn't for me, but it is a good cause for my mom. Hopefully, that talent will stick with me. I usually suck at cover letters.

4. I figured out the computer question that was plauging me yesterday and today! I was editing a document and needed to fix the formatting- it kept shoving the document into the top right corner of the page. I tried everything and finally I randomly hit markup and it magically fixed itself.

5. I applied for a summer job at the same place my practicum is at. Here's to hoping that I get it!

No comments: