Saturday, August 1, 2009

Packing

There is a definate drawback to flying to Spokane rather than driving.

Luggage restrictions!

I bought a new luggage set last weekend and thought "there's a ton of room in this!" Well, I am in the middle of packing and starting to panic.

In the luggage set I have completely filled up the main part- only the outside pockets are left. So far I have packed a couple of board games, two towels, my miniture iron, and all my clothes.

I still have to pack:
  • All of my shoes
  • All of my shower stuff, lotions, and the rest of the stuff that is in bottles.
  • My makeup and hair stuff.
  • My laptop.
  • My purse with all of its stuff.
  • My purple pillow that I sleep with (for my crooked arm. Otherwise it keeps hovering in midair.)
  • Bible, pen, paper.
  • A can of Tim Hortons coffee grounds, some ketchup chips, and some Smarties.

Okay breathe. I can do this. The shower and makeup stuff will all fit in the outside pockets (that stuff isn't allowed on the carry-on). I am allowed one piece of carry-on, plus one personal item (laptop or purse). My laptop carrier has a bunch of outside pockets, so I can put all my purse stuff and Bible in there. That means the carry-on will have all my shoes (I guess my boots will have to stay at home. Oh well, it is supposed to be hot.), the purple pillow, and the Canadian food.

What size is may carry-on??? 10X17X24 inches. Okay. I will go start measuring my bags.

No comments: