Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Was supposed to be on FB but it is going here

Can you fill this out without lying? Be HONEST, now!

To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!
Next, tag 8 people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Dilly bar from DQ

2. Where was your profile picture taken? My blogger one was taken in Winnipeg 2 years ago

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? not very well- I prefer Rockband

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Did I laugh??? Oh yes I did at the staff meeting.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10ish? I was tired

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? not immediately, but depending on where it was and the reason for moving, it would be considered

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?no

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? I live with Laura

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? It depends on how serious they were

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?yucky

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?I don't know if it was really hard, but I cried yesterday

12. Who took your profile picture? Angela

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?Darryl.

14. Was yesterday better than today?hmmm....

15. Can you live a day without TV?yes, but I would miss it before long.

16. Are you upset about anything?yes

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?of course!!!

18. Are you a bad influence? usually not

19. Night out or night in?out. I need socialization

.20. What items could you not go without during the day?cell, food

.21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?dad

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?it has a phone number

23. How do you feel about your life right now?tired but hopeful

24. Do you hate any one?Nope

25. If we were to look in your facebook in box, what would we find? no juicy gossip

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?well of course, thank goodness!!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?yes but they didn't really know me

28. What song is stuck in your head? too tired for that"

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?No matter who I want it to be, it would be a creeper standing on a ladder, so no.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? no,cuz either my kids will be teen parents or I wll hae babies really soon

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?work, visit my dad. day gone

32. Do you think too much or too little? too much

33. Do you smile a lot?yes

No comments: